Thursday ...

I was surprised to see Keith in the kitchen when I came home from the office. He had my roger-rabbit apron around his neck, and was stirring something over the stove with a wooden spoon. I simply stared.
‘What are you doing, sweetheart?’ I asked, looking a little fearfully around me.
‘Cooking dinner,’ Keith announced. ‘I’m making a casserole – I think.’ He pointed to a recipe sitting on the workbench. ‘I downloaded it from the internet.’
My heart went out to him. Poor Keith, I thought. I made a determined effort to ignore the mess while suppressing a shudder.
I slipped my arm around his waist and hugged him, then turned him around to plant a kiss on his lips. ‘This is very nice of you, Keith,’ I said. ‘Thank you!’
And I meant that!
‘S’okay,’ he said, shrugging, as he turned back to the stove. ‘Didn’t have much to do today anyway.’ He sounded so sad and pathetic that my heart ached for him again.
I nuzzled his neck and he laughed and squirmed. He pressed back against me teasingly and his eyes were smoky as he slowly licked some sauce off one finger, and looked at me from below his lashes.
I growled at him. He knew exactly what he was doing to me; he could be so... well, tantalizing. A certain part of me stirred. I tried to glare at him, and failed.
‘What time will dinner be ready?’ I asked, my lips on his hair.
‘Why?’ Keith asked saucily.
‘Because I have plans.’ My hands crept around him, sliding down to his crotch.
‘What kind of plans?’ he asked, a little breathless.
‘This kind.’ I slowly unzipped his pants.
Keith moaned, allowing me to get his fly open. As my hand slipped inside his jeans, he snapped the gas off, threw down the wooden spoon, and gasped. ‘Dinner is indefinitely postponed!’
I swept Keith off his feet amidst his giggles and protests, shuddered once more at the sight of my once pristine kitchen, and took Keith upstairs.